Economics: Decisions Matter – Week 2 (Cancelled)
Cost: £180 (Early-Bird: £162)
What would you do?
- Save your money or spend it?
- Go out for a meal or go to the cinema?
- Buy a new pair of jeans or new jumper? Or both if I go to a cheaper shop?
- Should the government spend on defence or the NHS?
- Who should the government tax more: individuals or firms?
We all have to make decisions that mean we have to sacrifice something else, but how do we come to those decisions? Brand new for 2020, this course is designed to help you understand the economy better and provide you with the analytical skills to make informed decisions. This course provides an excellent introduction to economics and how it affects us all at all stages of our lives.
Tara Watts has a degree in Economics from University College Durham, a PGCE from Cambridge University, as well as an MEd from Cambridge University. Tara started teaching in 2004 and joined The Perse in 2010. She teaches Economics, Maths and Computing. Tara is passionate about Economics and encouraging pupils to have an awareness of the world around them, the financial decisions they will make even from a very early ages, and being financially literate.