Welcome to The Perse Summer School website for 2021.
Our summer school takes place over four weeks from 5 – 30 July and is open to all children between 7 and 14 years. Please join our mailing list for updates. Our summer school is open to children from all schools. You do not need to be a pupil at The Perse or have any connection with the school to join us.
Japan Unwrapped (language, food and culture), Hockey (led by former England International, Jon Peckett), Mobile Phone Photography, Perse has got Talent – lots of options in these and many other courses are still available to suit all interests although spaces are booking quickly.
The current place availability is shown in the tiled images week by week below. It is not a real-time number as this not the booking website – the booking system itself is real-time.
Please follow the link to our booking portal to book. Booking instructions are below on this page and also on the booking portal.
You will not have to register for an account before placing items in your basket (that happens at the end of the booking process). For Perse parents, please note this is NOT the same as your normal Parent Portal. These are the instructions that you will see on the booking portal page:
1. Please enter your choices for one child at a time, selecting continue to place them into the basket when you have chosen all you wish from all weeks for that child – this is really important. Don’t put all the courses for all your children in on one go as you won’t be able to assign them to different names.
2. Select continue to place these items into your basket.
Please note it is only when you press ‘continue’ that the items are reserved for you. They will be reserved for 15 minutes.
Check the order is exactly correct for you – this is especially the case if there are only a very few places left on a course – if this course isn’t in your basket it means that it has sold out.
3. ‘Continue shopping’ to add courses for any other child before checking out.
4. If a course is already fully booked you will not be able to select it (it will show as red). If you would like to join a waiting list for any course please select the ‘waiting list’ button to email us. Include your name, the name and date of the course including age range and the number of places you are seeking.
5. Check out and pay (with card or child care vouchers, or a combination) – instructions on how to add child care vouchers are on-screen at this point. Please note them carefully. The system allows you to add vouchers from more than one provider if you wish.
At the check out you will be asked to enter your details as purchaser and also details for each child including emergency contact details and medical information e.g. allergies.
All of our courses are delivered in accordance with Covid guidelines to ensure children are kept safe. In the unlikely event that courses will not be able to run due to changing Covid guidelines, we will refund all the course booking fees that we can. Full details related to child care voucher refunds are available within our Terms and Conditions.